At Columbia Associates, we understand that combining multiple interventions is essential to providing the most beneficial results for our clients. We are proud to present Spravato®, a revolutionary remedy opportunity for those enduring depression symptoms.
The FDA has approved Spravato®, or esketamine, as a nasal spray for those struggling with treatment-resistant depression. This revolutionary drug works by rapidly changing brain chemistry to immediately relieve symptoms like gloominess, despondency, and apathy.
Spravato® is an innovative treatment option that works in tandem with oral antidepressants and must be administered under the watchful eye of a healthcare provider. Research shows that it can yield positive results for those who have not seen success when relying on traditional antidepressant medications or talk therapy alone.
Spravato® is not a remedy for depression, but it can bring substantial relief from symptoms and assist clients in regaining their quality of life. If you or someone close to you is dealing with depression, we urge you to find out more about Spravato® along with the other mental health treatment services offered by Columbia Associates. Our team of psychiatric and healthcare professionals is here to support your recovery journey every step of the way.
What Is Spravato® Depression Treatment?
Spravato® is a life-changing nasal spray depression treatment. Containing esketamine, this groundbreaking therapy works by resetting neural pathways in the brain and upping norepinephrine and serotonin levels, two neurotransmitters that are known to combat depression. This innovative approach can produce faster symptom relief than conventional oral antidepressants.
For people who have tried other depression treatments to no avail, Spravato® can be a welcome solution. However, it’s important to understand that this drug should be used as part of an overall recovery plan and can’t replace the need for talk therapy or other lifestyle changes.
The Spravato® Treatment Program at Columbia Associates
The Spravato® treatment program at Columbia Associates typically involves:
- Initial evaluation and screening – An initial evaluation and screening process is required to determine whether you would respond well to the Spravato® treatment
- Educational session on the use of Spravato® – Our team of psychiatrists and mental health professionals will provide an educational session to ensure you and your loved ones understand the use of Spravato®
- Administration of the medication – The medication will be administered in our office by a qualified healthcare professional
- Regular monitoring visits with a mental health professional – Regular monitoring visits with a mental health professional will be scheduled to track progress and make any necessary adjustments
- Ongoing therapeutic support – Therapy is an important part of Spravato® treatment. Our team of psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists will work with you to create an individualized plan that helps you develop strategies for managing your depression symptoms
Our goal is for the Spravato® treatment process to be supportive and encouraging. While the initial evaluation and screening may seem intimidating, our team of mental health professionals will be there with you every step of the way. We understand that depression can make it difficult for individuals to take control of their lives, but with proper care, we believe that each client in our care can work towards genuine, sustained mental well-being.
Learn More About Spravato Treatment from Columbia Associates
Have other approaches to depression treatment not been successful for you or a loved one? With the revolutionary therapeutic approach of Spravato®, it’s possible to reclaim your quality of life and overcome depression symptoms.
Columbia Associates is proud to offer Spravato® as part of a comprehensive treatment plan for those struggling with treatment-resistant depression. Contact us today to learn more about the Spravato® treatment program and other mental health services we offer. Our knowledgeable staff is here to support you every step of the way.
Call 703.682.8208 to speak with a team member today. We look forward to helping you heal.